ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Words For Sunday

This is for Aimee, who wanted to know about the song, Words. I was a total Bee Gees fan and then I was a TOTAL ANDY GIBB GIRRRrrrLLll ;-). This is Andy Gibb singing his brother's famous song. Hope you like it.

For those not into words, here are some pretttttyyyy Sunday pictures, scanned just for you!

We need to get Beckham to post for Dieux du Stade ;-).



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday Jenna!

Uhm, it's my birthday coming up someday... Can I have the gent with the long tousled hair and lovely ass? Thank you, your too kind :D

I hadn't heard that song, thanks for putting it up. I think I'm young enough to have JUST missed the Bee Gees craze LOL!

Anonymous said...

I've always been a BIG fan of the Bee Gees, great song writers and performers.

Too bad Andy chose not to stick around. The performance I remember most clearly was when he sang a duet with Victoria Principal (his older woman girlfriend) on a talk show. It was an old Everly Brothers song and I just went blank on the name of it. It's all because I'm old enough to have lived through the Bee Gees and Andy Gibb hey days.

Gennita said...

Aimee,
Ah, you missed the cutie pie Andy Gibb. The Bee Gees have the most heavenly voices. To me, anyway. when they sing, even the most drippy romantic lines sound sincere and sexy to my ears. I mean, only they can sing this and I don't go bah:

"I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And it's me you need to show ....

How deep is your love?"

Heehee. When's your birthday, sweetie? I'll have to give you a big KILT BASH.

Dee,
Ya, me lurv me da Bee Gees, even today. I thought Andy Gibb had a thing going with Olivia Newton John for a while because they were always duetting (is that a word?). I love Andy's voice and lyrics. They don't write lyrics like these any more! :D

Anonymous said...

DREAM! That's the Everly Brothers song he sang with VP (don't remember him ever "being" with ONJ, just fellow Aussies). Do you remember that song? "All I have to do is dream, dream, dream, dream, dream. I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine, anytime, night or day. Only trouble is, gee whiz, I'm dreaming my life away." Or something close to that.

Andy looked a lot like Barry, who is NOT aging well, so perhaps it's a good thing that we can remember Andy in all his glory.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge