ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

We Got To Talk About Uber Jack First!

I didn't watch the Golden Globes last night...because JACK BAUER was on. Are you crazy? Snub Jack for the GGs? ;-)

After watching first four hours of Jack's Day Six (Sunday and Monday), I can only say: Jet lag is the bitch, Jack. Fresh out of the Chinese gulag (eighteen months!), our superspy Jack had already had to chew a man's neck out (I'm not kidding--new Chinese delicacy, I think), had the strength to kick a terrorist out of the back of a subway into the tunnel, rush out to chase after terrorist-handler and crash into him, ran off again to meet with fellow agent to tail crashee, then watch an atomic bomb blowing up part of LA. All before breakfast.

So anyway, from what I gathered, the Golden Globes went to Grey's Anatomy, Hugh Laurie (House), Ugly Betty (YAY, I really like this show), Jennifer Hudson (Dream Girls). Actually, I would've given the Golden Globes to Katie Rees, the now uncrowned Miss Nevada, USA, heh heh heh. If you don't know what I'm talking about, just google her name for photos. Bwah. Beauty queens gone wild, tsk tsk. Whatevah happened to saving the world and teaching about global warming?

Yawn. Didn't see it. I'll catch the reallll thang, Zzzzz Oscars coming up very soon.

Last night I tried to write a really sexy scene between Helen and her trainer. It was a bust. Part of it had to do with Jack barfing all over his hand, dammit. The other part I blamed it on logistics of the scene. Trainer in one virtual room. Hell in another. I want the brain wave entrainment machine to start the process. Fine. And then what? It's tough not to go into woo-woo territory. I need to do this right but the only thing I could think of was the very unappealing teledildonics, which is basically a sexual toy shared by two people in two different locations, with each going through the motions of sex virtually. It's a real thing! It's called The Toy and you can actually buy this off the Internet.

But I'm totally not turned on by that sort of erotica between my commando and Helen. It's got to be sexier. So...back to square one.

Hmm. What would Jack Bauer do?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

? could you write episodes for TV?? Its like what will they do next? Thanks, Carrie

Anonymous said...

Ahh Jack...I might have told you that already but..since we don't have Jack the same time you do, H and I get the past season DVD from the states as soon as it's out. So we watched it during the holidays : 4 a night, 6 nights only, that was way too short...
What would Jack do? hmm, he'd probably blow the door to his room, kill a couple hostiles on the way to her room, blow up the wall to come in...just to see if she's ok, and send her to CTU to be checked out *g*
BRB to tell you about Blackout...

Anonymous said...

All right...I just took a refreshing course. Blackout is not the book I was thinking about which is Blind Curve and which I loved. Anyway, I read Blackout too.
She wakes up without 4 weeks of her life gone, realize she knows a lot about fighting and guns, and try to get this month back with the help of the H/agent undercover, all the while being shot at by the goods boys and the bad ones. Pretty good, but as I said, not AS best book IMO.

Anonymous said...

I have seasons 1 & 2 on my dresser, but haven't finished one yet, I don't have enough time to dedicate to TV so I buy seasons of stuff as it comes out LOL

Lost, Alias, Supernatural, 24...
those are mine LOL watch at my leisure, gotta like that!

Good luck with the scene Jenna, I 'm so not cut out to be an author, so thanks for stressing for my enjoyment!
Have a great evening!

Oh, and my b-day is 8-15, and you have my hopes up now for a lovely kilt parade. How about a pre-b-day-parade? *VBG*

Gennita said...

Carrie,
Write episodes for which show, sweetie? :-) For Jack? Yeah, I can do that! Heh heh.

Laur,
Glad to see that you understand my Lurv for Jack. I'll definitely check out this author's books. They sound good!

Aimee,
Oh man. You're treating the DVDs like I treated my VHS collections, LOL. I would tape all these shows that I was missing with the intention to see them during some spare time and it's now ANOTHER CENTURY and different technology and they are still waiting for me to watch them! Hahahaha.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge