ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Uber Winter Brrrrr




Well, Old Blogger has forced his hand and given me no choice than to update and move my blog to New Google Blogger. I've resisted as long as I can because uber spies are like that. Google is the big Poly waiting to take over the Internet, you know ;-).

Anyway, I'm crossing my fingers that the "move" went well and nothing in the blog has been changed or is lost, like they'd promised. Actually, I suspect they've hidden the mark of the beast in the template. I'm doomed, I tell ya, doomed.

And this new option of labeling. I know lots of people love this feature but I hate it. Why? Because now I have to think. What am I writing about? Does it serve any purpose? If not, should I label it "nonsensical nonsense?" And must my life notes fall into neat categories? Would His Jedness approve? I think not. You see? You can't give a Philosophy major any option to label her life. It drives them crazy.

The last two nights had been the coldest in Central Florida for a few seasons--freezing weather, even a hard freeze further north of C. F. As you know, my airconditioner-heater went kaboom and so I don't have heat. Now you know why I keep so many mutant poms--live electric blanket ;-). The B. B. (beloved bodyheater, as I call him) isn't in town, frozen to death under five foot of snow at his end, and it serves him right because he should be here KEEPING ME WARM. Why wouldn't he listen to me? It's not as if he needs to mow the lawn or fix the sprinklers or tighten his plumbing. I should label this entry Male Obstinacy.

Boy, don't I sound grouchy when I'm cold. ;-) Now you know why I live in Fl. My hands and feet feel like they belong to a vampire and on the roof, my nose is always wet and my neck is scrunched up because it's windy up there and it's wet, yucky, freezing, miserable wind all day long. Can't you tell I'm so looking forward to my day outside? ;-P Not.

I remember my first winter alone a looooong time ago in another galazy far, far away. I arrived at college in mid-semester so I didn't really have any friends or a place to stay. They put me up as a "guest" in some abandoned building (it's not exactly abandoned, but no one stayed there at night, as far as I could tell) and they didn't turn on the heat at night! I was seventeen and thought I was ready to die when my breath started frosting up in clouds of steam at night in my own room.

I learned about the electric blanket and went off to buy one the VERY NEXT DAY. Ahhh. Heat for the night. However, no one told me that I needed a barrier sheet between the itchy wooly electric blanket and my 17 year-old sensitive skin! I remember thinking that these Americans must be a very very miserable bunch of people to have to sleep like this all winter. LOL.

I finally found the answer to my wintry misery by getting my first B. B. Yes, peeps, I lost my virginity because it was freaking MINUS 60 degrees that winter. Ya see? Cold weather corrupts.

I didn't bring that electric blanket with me when I came to Florida. Like most snowbirds, I didn't know that it does get down to the 20s and 30s here now and then. But I found the greatness of Mutant Pomeranians ;-), my live blanket. Ahhhhh. Nothing like sleeping with a pile of hot puppies. What, you think Anita Blake was the only female to come up with that idea? Ha.

I'll adapt to New And Similar Blogger, just as I did with the electric blanket--uncomfortable at first, but with a few adjustments, it'll keep me warm until the B. B. comes back to where he belongs. Of course, then I have to deal with blanket warfare. But that's for another label.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge