ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Two From The Heart (key in The Sound of Music)

I think one doesn't need to spend a lot of $$$ for Christmas to have a fabulous one. One doesn't need all the lights and Christmas music. It's in the heart, right?

1) Simple and thoughtful gifts are the best. In college, out of money and not allowed to find work, I once cut little hearts out of colored paper and put them in a box. Then I put little slips of papers similar to coupons (Back massage worth 30 minutes redeemable only through March 1980) that ranged from massage to one cooked meal (trust me, it's not easy to get me to cook for you!). My then beloved was only allowed to rummage for ONE coupon ;-).

2) Once upon a time, my beloved took me to a field in the deep dark hills of Ohio. Millions of fireflies appeared out of nowhere and we sat there in the darkness just watching the twinkling lights. I felt incredibly wondrous.

WHAT AM I SAYING?!

The freaking guy broke up with me on the next Christmas! And he didn't even make out with me in that field! What kinda bf was he anyway?!

Bah.

You get him to buy you that LCD-HDTV with cherry on the top, you hear? And you make sure he spend hours stringing those lights out in the yard with the 300 Santas and baby Jesus. Don't forget to nag him. NAG HIM!

No simple. Ptui on thoughtful. You make sure he spends LOTSA TIME to give you an incredible Christmas day!!!!!!!

And that's an order, girlfriend! ;-)

By the way, these kids won me over. You gotta love kids who are so creative and brave:



So, what's the worst Christmas gift you've ever given or gotten? Besides being dumped. That is such a bad thing to have happened, especially over the phone.

And more suggestions please, for tomorrow's last post...AND A...And A...?????? You got one shot! Better make it good! If I choose you, you might actually get a present!

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge