ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, December 08, 2006

I Wish I Have Time To Play



My niece, as you can tell, already knows about handbags, sunglasses and cell phones ;-). And she's only TWO and a bit. She loved my purse because it has all the things little girls love--lipstick, mirror, hair clips, and credit cards, heh heh. Here, in this picture, she was just getting ready to go for her walk and she insisted that she wanted to bring "her" bag of goodies along. Of course, when mom stepped in and took it from her, she threw a tantrum. That's what a good drama queen does ;-).

Ah, time to play dress up....

**********

Unfortunately, the original drama queen (me) has no time to preen around. Or shop for Christmas presents. I wonder whether I should just send gift cards to everyone this year. I hate giving or receiving gift cards. I lose them and always forget to use them, unless it's an online code, like Amazon.com, so I know my giving them means most of my friends would forget to use mine too.

Dilemma.

At least I have an excuse to look like a harried roofer who doesn't have time to get dressed properly. What are these celebrities' excuses? ;-)

Celebrities Undressed

I was cracking up at the comments of #4 and #10. Oh boy. I don't feel so bad about my triple layered clashing-colored t-shirt/sweatshirt/hoodie and my tarred up baggie pants now.

One of the great things about being a writer is that I don't have dress up for work. Roll out of bed and I'm good to go. However, one thing bad is that the kitchen and refrigerator are very close by. A bit of writer's block, turn around and there are cookies and chocolate staring back at me. My Muse has a very sweet tooth. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

**********

It's that time of the year where I ask how many books you guys read this year. Not buy. ;-) READ. I bought a ton of books and received a bunch of free ones at conventions, but I haven't had time to read much.

At one point in my fledgling published career, when Into Danger and Facing Fear just came out, I couldn't find time to read more than four or five books in those two years as I tried to divide my time between full-time roofing, conventions, writing current book and rewriting book coming up, editing, book signings, copy-edits, galleys, and proposals for future books. It was pathetic. Since then, I vowed to try and read at least a book a month, or at least, ten a year. That sounds pathetic too, but hey, it's better than two a year!

So, make me jealous. How many did you read in 2006? By the way, I think, my best new find for this year is Lilith Saintcrow, although Kresley Cole comes a close second. I'll have to look at my list.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I don't know how many books I read in a year. It depends on how many books are out that I want to read. For me it's feast or famine, it can be one book every other week or 3 books a week. Right now I'm not doing as much reading.

I love clothes but I do admit, I enjoy working in my pajamas. I am cheating and doing the gift card route. I live too far away from my family and it's hard for me to figure out what to get everyone, plus the malls are a madhouse.

Gennita said...

I do think gift certificates make sense. I just don't like them! And I know you're a shopping ho, Leiha--I've seen ALL the clothes you've been buying! ;-)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge