ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Uber Pulp Fiction

It's the season for trojans and I don't mean the good kind. My Virus Protection program has caught five of those suckers in my puter system the last few days and I'm not happy. Damn hackers. They harvest your email so they can spam you (how do they get paid by the products, that's what I want to know) and they track your little cybertrails so they can find out where you go. I detest these people. Is it bad to wish evil thoughts on them everyday?

Writing has been painful. Words aren't coming out right. The state of agony isn't conducive to romantic scenes. Just check out this video about a male writer trying to finish his romance novel. You'll see what I mean:




Disgustingly funny, isn't it? ;-) That ending! Oh Lord. Now you understand my self-portrait on the right side of the blog.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that totally grossed me out! Finger food! Bahahaa.

Anonymous said...

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!
I feel nausea as I sit her laughing! I think I need to wait to eat my bagel w/plum jelly--not looking very appetizing at the moment!

Hope your frustration keeps you munching ONLY on pretzels Jen--white gaze is not your color!

Gennita said...

Anonymous,

I know **hanginghead**. I don't know why I found the skit funny. **looking at own bloody fingers**

Mich,
I think the dude should write a horror story ;-). I didn't like the ending of his romance anyhow, heehee.

Anonymous said...

OMG, YUCK!! I couldn't even watch some of it! Disgustingly FUNNY??? God, Jenn, you're twisted!! lol

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge