ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Uber Spy Is Back!

Wow, is it just me but is trying to load up Blogger for updates slooooooow everyday? This morning, it took forever to get to the New Post page. If those who changed over to Blogger-Beta isn't experiencing this problem, then I KNOW there is a conspiracy to get us old fuddy-duddies to go to the dark side! I just know it! ;-P

Talking about conspiracies, I want to celebrate one important thing coming up. Jack Bauer Da Man is back! And yeah, is he going to save the world again! Here is the trailer:

http://24trailer.com/

See how fit Jack is, even after a whole year (or several, who cares?) of being tortured and starved in Chinese gulags. He strips off his shirt and look, mom! No skin and bones there, babeeeeee! Jack is ready to spend one whole 24 hours running amok in the country again, yippee!

This show is my guilty pleasure and I look forward to squeeing over every over-the-top twist and turn.
I'm a violent chick, what can I say? ;-)


If you want to waste more time, here is another interesting link:

THE GENDER GENIE

You cut and paste a section of your favorite book into the blank box and in seconds, this genie can tell you, as it check out certain words/rhythms in the sentences, whether the author is male or female. Ha.

I pasted parts of Into Danger and Facing Fear into the box and yup, just as I suspected.

I'm a man. Or at least, I write like a man. Or, the most important conclusion of all, genies think that I'm male.


Let me know if you try it!


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack Bauer. *sigh*

He used to be my guilty pleasure. Now he's just my pleasure. LOL. My husband got me hooked on 24 several seasons ago. I can not wait to find out how Jack gets himself out of the mess he was in at the end of last season.

I'm worried that my husband thinks he *is* Jack Bauer. All his screen names on the forums he posts on are JackBauer or JkBr24.

Gennita said...

Casee,

That's too funny about your dh's JB24 name! Does he run around shooting people's thighs? Heehee.

I don't know why I love Jack Bauer so much. A lot of people do too, obviously, what with its fifth season. There's no jumping the shark about it for me, since it a show that jumped the shark right from the beginning ;-).

Tell your husband that he can't go to the bathroom for 24 hours because JB doesn't!

Anonymous said...

He really is out of control. LOL. We have a friend whose husband did some work on the 24 set last season and he actually asked him if he would get him a CTU badge. Yup, out of control.

I never thought about the bathroom thing. You are so right! I'll have to run that by him. LOL

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge