ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Things I Get To See

I fixed yesterday's post with the DEAR ABBY link. For some reason it corrected to the current day's instead of the archived one (20th Oct) about "bodice rippers." Just in case you're still interested in reading that article ;-).

I've been feeling really, really, really tired lately. Is it time for the Chinese medicine packets again? You know, the ones I got from NYC (nope, never did manage to drink 31 days of that stuff!) that I have to boil with herbs till it's a bowlful of black scary stuff and then I hold my nose and gulp it down? ;-)



It did make me feel like Super Dog for a week! ;-D

Yesterday at work was interesting....we caught one of the guys with a Victoria Secret's underwear on! He was turned around, facing the bush, doing what men do best, forgetting that there are sometimes women walking around. Naked from the waist, I could see clearly on the top band of his PANTIES: Victoria's Secret.

Bwahahahahaha.

When I pointed it out to the others, of course there were a lot of hoots and whistles. The guy turned around, realized they were for him, and unabashedly showed off his loot.

"French cut, babeeeeee!" he yelled. "That will teach the old lady to not do laundry and I run out of underwear!"

"Surrrrrrrrrrrre, like we don't know you have a panty fetish, asshat!"

"Yeah, you're looking good, dude! That cut is flattering your big hairy thighs!"

"That's a small package you got if you can fit them all in your old lady's size 5s!"

"Hey, how did you know his wife's a size 5?" (THAT WAS ME)

"He's been wearing his old lady's panties too!"

***Lots of laughter

And that's how Friday's like around a construction site. Sometimes. I know, we can such monsters....



(All Halloween Pets photos thanks to Rhonda F!)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jenna! As for the panties, if he didn't have any underwear why didn't he go commando? I think his women told him to wear them and get the weekend started off right, LOL.

Anonymous said...

hey, your fridays are funnier than mine! With all those multi-function phones around, I can't believe nobody took a picture!

Gennita said...

Hi Leiha,

LOL, roofers seldom go commando since we are always perspiring and have to take off our wet clothes all the time. It's very, very humid here in the summer! I really believed this guy ran out of underwear and just decided to go for his "old lady's." It's the way they are, LOL.

LOL, Lolo,
Most of us have 30-50 lbs of tools around our waists so we tend to forget about taking photos! ;-) But I wish I did now!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge