ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Interview With A Commando Pt One

You don't think he's going to be short and sweet, do you? Or cooperative? Or anything but exasperating???!

I'm off to take a sip of wine....YES I know it's noon, dammit!

Click
Interviewing His Jedness Pt. 1

Comments? Suggestions? Anyone out there who knows NOPAIN? ;-P

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to my calculations, he's like five feet eleven. Which is he?

Anonymous said...

LOL ok that was good. However I did it in "simple math" as in 30 cm=1 foot so go up by 30 each time so: 30,60,90,120,150,180 so he's 6'0 feet even, right? Besides in the excerpt you gave us with Hell it said he was tall...5'9 in a guy isn't tall...even saying I'd have thought he'd be 270 cm...
But now I'm depressed, i'm only 150 cm. That just doesn't sound impressive.
~Athena

Anonymous said...

lol speaking of time management... thanks for the procrastination.. back to research paper :p
Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow, 270 cm, Athena...what do you think His Jedness is, a freaking Black Dagger Brother? Hahahahahahahaha.

Six foot is fine, but the excerpt...Jenn, dammit, was Hell talking about Jed or not? Damn, damn, damn, this 5' 9", 6' 0" bizness is making the monitor even more mysterious!

Oh wait, can't the virtual reality just make up a height? What if the whole thing is fake? ***shriek***

LESLIE

Anonymous said...

Ha! I got he's five ten and a half. You are so bad, Jenn!

nightshield2003 said...

Wow! Who would have thought Jed's height would be controversial, for lack of a better word? And here I thought math is supposed to give precise answers. That's Jed for you, I guess. Defining laws of math. Or physics. I'm pretty sure I learned units of measurement in my physics class. Whatever. :)

Let's see ... I came up with 5'9".

2.54 cm = 1 in; 12 in = 1 ft.

180cm/2.54cm/12in = 5 ft and 90 something inches. Whew!

Now if you go with my Mom who believes 1 in = 2.64 cm, Jed would've stood 5'6". Hehehe.

-Leah

Anonymous said...

According to my calculations, 5 foot 10 is 177.8cm and 5 foot 11 is 180.34, so His Jedness is just a touch under 5 foot 11.

Yes, I googled. I couldn't rest till I find out for myself.

Anonymous said...

According to my calculations, 5 foot 10 is 177.8cm and 5 foot 11 is 180.34, so His Jedness is just a touch under 5 foot 11.

Yes, I googled. I couldn't rest till I find out for myself.

Anonymous said...

LOL! I just used one of those free online converters and got 5.905511811 feet.

Anonymous said...

180 centimeters multiplied by 0.3937008 (conversion into inches from cm)= 70.9 inches.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jed, only you can do this to us. I bow before your length. :D

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just took out a measuring tape (mind you, it's one of those fancy dancy retractable measuring tapes that 'crapenters' use) that has both metric and inch graduations. 180 cm = 5 ft 10 and 7/8 inches exactly. So just under 5'11.

I'll stick by this, if you please. I have the physical evidence in front of me. =)

Jed, Jed, Jed... what a naughty naughty dude you are... Look at all the havoc and buzz you caused by simply using metric. Sheesh... NOPAIN strikes again!

JC

Leiha said...

LOL, all I know is Jed is taller then I am which is a pre-requisite.

Jed is a pain in the ass! Of course, I'm on pins and needles waiting for the rest of the interview now. *Clears throat here* I hope that we find out how manly he really is, LOL!

Gennita said...

Heeheehee,

I'm glad y'all are enjoying the interview ;-). More on the way soon.

Dee said...

Hey, at least I got my question answered...he really was in love with Nikki. Then again, he's in VR so he might have just been in love with her virtually. :o)

Dee

Yikes! My word verification to log my comment is, get this...qtJED. Cool, huh?

Gennita said...

Dee,
Oh, Nikki has a special piece of Jed's heart, no doubt about it. He just doesn't want to admit to it ;-).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge