ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Uber Author Random Mode

I finally got my copy of Lover Awakened, hoooyah! Also bought:

three Presents, my guilty pleasure...trying out Carol Marinelli to see whether I like her style. The others are by my favorites, Helen Bianchin and Susan Napier. The titles, as usual, are mind-bogglingly horrid.

Divine Madness by Melanie Jackson. I haven't heard anything about this book but I liked this author's stories and the back blurb sounds so dark and yummy. Have any of you read her yet?

Anyway, buying them doesn't mean I can dive into any of them immediately. I have not written the 10 pages a day I wanted so I must inflict self-punishment ;-(.

***********************
I've become addicted to hot waffles topped with humongous helping of whip cream on top. Help. Just the thought sends me into craving. Help, help, help.

What is your guilty food that you know you shouldn't EAT SO DAMN MUCH OF?

***********************
Great visual of the day: Ranger Buddy entertaining and impressing a group of young Spanish-speaking construction workers by pointing at different tools and saying it in Spanish. Sniff*** I have never been more proud of him. And I mean it. The man is in his mid-fifties and never in a million years would I have thought he would decide to pick up another language. When he's got a goal in his head, that man just goes for it. I need this attitude... ***whining*** Ten pages a day, Jenn, ten pages....

Writing-wise, I changed the beginning of the scene when Hell wakes up with the knowledge of who her monitor is. I've decided I just can't do that in a Book Two. I mean, wouldn't that confuse a new reader? Nonononono, got to backtrack a bit without info-dumping. So I went back to reread the last scene in Book One (Virtually His) and figure how to present the same scene in a different way, a new way that would convey to the new reader that Hell has special abilities.

Arrghhh. Second book killing me.

************************

Here are more book trailers for those who are interested: More Book Standard Book Trailers

Talking about book trailers, the video below is my snarky reply to Vanessa's blog showing Captain Kirk/Spock (Spirk?) slash-vid.



heeheehee. I know, I know. I'm so sowwy, Trekkie fans.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the first kinky image, I actually thought I'd dreamt it! But no!! Oh, and I also realized Spock was wearing high heels, very à propos huh?*S*
And btw, does RB know you called him "Ancient" in this blog not too long ago??...and he's only in his 50s! Bad bad Jenn : go write your 10 pages and I won't tell
lol

Gennita said...

Hi Laur,
That video really cracked me up because I loved that song so much when it first came out and I NEVER thought it would be slash-fic fodder, LOL.

Okay, I apologize. I didn't mean to imply RB was ancient. ;-P I'm old myself, and feel the creaky bones syndrome everyday! I just like to tease him about his age because he's such a gung-ho type. I mean, how often do you see a fifty-five year old man do pull-ups against TEEN BOYS and beat them by ten?! He did 24 and some muscular kid did 15. But that's RB. And that's why I call him Old Man ;-) just for fun.
I hear you about the ten pages. Sigh.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge