ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Strange Spies

Mood today:









I took a few days off the blog. It's been one of those weeks! You know, when even the handy broom you pick up breaks apart in your hands, that kinda week. It all started with a flying knife and ended with a flying broom ;-). You would think I'm practicing some form of special kung-fu exercise the way I keep twirling things in the air.
Here is some more interesting book trailers gathered by the Book Standard:

EVEN MORE BOOK TRAILERS

One of them is promoting teen books so it's all about your teenage years. I still don't know who's watching these vids--you or the teens. I'm sure those on dial-up internet won't be clicking on any of these. I also wonder whether Amazon.com will one day have book video buttons to click on.

Have you read the loooooooong discussion thread on the Romantic Times Forum Board on male-on-male erotica? Do you read them? By male-on-male, I mean, totally m/m, not male-female-male, which usually just features the heroine getting pleasured and very little contact between the males. I'm talking about full-fledged homosexual love relationship. Have you ever read a gay romance? Did you enjoy it? It's a niche market but from that discussion thread, many women appear to enjoy reading m/m action.

Which brings us to the most anticipated book on My List of Must Buy and Must Read ASAP: Anne Stuart's COLD AS ICE, the spy whose sexuality is a bit on the ambiguous side. I really, really, really want to see how La Anne is going to write it! There's always a special spot in my heart for her dark heroes with their gray moral code.

What's your most anticipated book right now?

And to make the day PRETTIER STILL ;-).....



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda Howard's next book, and Cold as Ice, and Shannon McKenna's next (already preordered them). Your book would be on the list, but it won't be out until . . . in a galaxy far, far away . . .

Leiha said...

Dang girl, you cut the hell out of your foot! I was wondering if it effected your typing, LOL. I hope the week ends well for you.

As for male/male scenes, I love reading them. I don't read books that are strictly male/male but I do enjoy scenes that are. Now I need to go google this book you are talking about, LOL.

Gennita said...

Tressa,
I'm looking forward to those books too! And you just had me laughing at the galaxy far, far away comment. Note today's blog post. Strannnnnnge.... ;-)

Leiha,
I'm fine. Just don't eat pizza with me any more. LOL.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge