ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Uber Roofer On The Run

I'll update more this evening once I have some wine in me ;-). Today has been a mad rush so far...Ranger Buddy forgot to get nails from the store-room and I had to, like, get up early to run off and bring nails to the jobsite. How dare he interrupt my mornings?! ;-D

Anyway, here is a link to more Book Movie Trailers. I told you, it's a HOT marketing tool these days...or a fad, I can't decide.

MORE BOOK TRAILERS

One of them is of a book of an author-buddy of mine from the old Prodigy Writing board days, Douglas Clegg, who writes horror. He has a new vampire book out. I know Douglas when I was just a wannabe, visiting writing boards and asking for nuggets of wisdom. He was one of the first authors who gave me wonderful advice about agents and submissions and had to patiently explain to me that one didn't need to BRING THE 30# MANUSCRIPT to the convention to GIVE IT to the editor THERE AND THEN. I was a very, very gung-ho wannabe, heh heh.

Back later. I hope. I have to tell you how I was jamming to the song Crazy Bitch (totally sexistly incorrect and rather odd when an Asian gal is singing it on top of her lungs) on the roof and the DEAF help thought the guy was singing LAZY Bitch. Now he'd gone and killed a perfectly sexy song...I keep singing "Lazy" Bitch now instead of "Crazy." Gah.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations on the books! Thanks for remembering those Prodigy days -- and how wonderful the message boards were. I loved 'em and I wish they still existed.

I will grab a recent book of yours now...
please keep in touch. I'm looking forward to reading these novels of yours.

Douglas Clegg

Gennita said...

OMG, Doug!!!!

;-)

Why, hi stranger! Do you know we Housewife Writers have a private board? Please email me--Gloria would love to "see" the old Doug-chickee on there!

Sadista said...

Crazy Bitch is my song of the year. I had to hide from the teen.

Gennita said...

Sadista,
Well now you can sing LAZY BITCH with me when the song comes on! Ha!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge