ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

A GLow Uber Reader From France!

Guess what? Laur, from France, is going to be driving into town with a few of her friends, and I'm going to take her to the beach for my weekend birthday bash! :-D My friend's husband plays in a band and he's performing this weekend, and a mutual friend also is having his birthday, so we're going to have some fun! And Laur is going to find out why Gennita makes fun of vegetables, heh. Then, on Sunday, maybe I'll join her on a road trip to Cassadaga, the place with all the psychics.

Okay, so this isn't a vege but can you imagine arranging flowers into THIS?!

Yesterday's blog came to mind--Vision and Mission, right? LOL.

Can you imagine taking your kid for a day of fun in the park and you turn the corner and whoa....

"Mom, dad! Look! A giant weewee!"

"No, honey, it's really just a...umm...rocket ship."
************
So a little more about my spy silhouette--Book Two Blues:

When in doubt, go check out the MASTER. So I'm going to read up Book Two of J.D. Robb's outstanding In Death series. The first few books are my favorite rereads, anyway, so I'm looking forward to it, this time, with the hope of learning how she presented recurring lead characters.

Roarke was still so mysteriously sexy in Book Two. I just LURV him.

The In Death series is mostly from Eve's POV, though. In my book two, Virtually Hers, I've shifted the focus onto my hero immediately, so I hope the repetition of Hell's abilities and the use of virtual reality would sound "different."

Question: If the story starts with the hero killing someone, would it bother you? Nothing gory, of course--I don't do gory.

*************

My Bird Day Hunks (What, you think I'd be satisfied with just ONE?!) Today:



Yup, definitely another group of Eight to stare at for inspiration for my group of SEALs and COS commandos.... How come the firedudes in my area don't have tummies like THOSE?! LOL.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Killing at start of book. Nope, won't bother me at all.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!! I'm on my way! Now, Jenn, you're going to have to live up to your reputation and show me how to have so much fun!!
Talking about firedudes, I will probably see those of the Miami area tomorrow night(yummy) : you need a calendar??? *G*

For the opening killing : no problem at all.

Gennita said...

Tressa!

How are you doing, stranger?

Laur,

Moi, having fun? But...I'm a serious, serious author!!! ;-P

And YES, GET ME A HUNK CALENDAR!!! That'll be lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hello back at ya,

Can't complain. When I think my life is getting hectic, I just come check on your life, and then I feel better. (LOL) Love the little beat your brains out on computer board portrait.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge