ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Soccer Spies vs Rugby Spies




Showing off, and these are bad pics because I couldn't find a background that wouldn't reflect the flash of my camera. It's my Keeper Award for Into Danger! Isn't it gorgeous? I used a big poster of The Protector as its background because the award is made of heavy see-through acrylic. The flash came out looking like the moonlight from the poster, doesn't it? ***smug bow***

I love it, I love it, I love it! If I have time when I come home from work, I'll take a better shot so you can see how pretty it is.

Thank you, Colorado RWA chapter!

***********************************


Soccer is over! Just to show that I've been watching:





and of course, once de baddest boy with the wicked kick from Great Britain:



Actually, having grown up in a soccer-loving country, I do enjoy soccer more than American football, the latter of which, if you had read my wonderfully succinct Super Bowl commentary this year, shows my utter cluelessness ;-). Nice pants, though. Shiny.

Anyway, Italy beat France, which is good, since France beat Portugal, country of my ancestor Vasco da Gama and sigh-worthy Christiano Ronaldo.

I was planning to have a late-night fest enjoying hot Latin music while watching hot Latin men on the field battling each other in the field. Instead I had bald Frenchie Zinedine Zidane head-butting people left and right.



Of course I was writing. That was why soccer was on TV! ;-)

Hmm...which sport is more EXCITING--the boys from Dieux du Stade or these dudes who can run up and down a field non-stop for hundreds of minutes? Indeed, an important question for late-night musings.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GGrrrrrrrrrr you're so lucky I don't feel like fighting

Anonymous said...

Soccer no contest. Why? Because they're more likely to take off their shirts ;). I mean no offense to Football players but they have all that gear on. Takes time to get it all off to show the goods, you know what I mean? Soccer men, just have those T-shirts that come off oh so easily. hehehehe. ~Athena

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge