ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Mini Spy Report and a Hole Story

Mood today:

Yoohoooo! It's traveling uber-spy on a mission ;-). First, thanks for keeping those fingers crossed for me...that was de Best. Delta. Flight. evah. No delays, no misadventures, no attacking luggage. I even met some really cool traveling spies who had convinced me to go to the Hot Air Balloon festival in Alburquerque one of these days...that's got to be quite an adventure. Has anyone of you done that?

Anyway, I'm NOT at RWA yet, in case you're wondering. Uber-author mode starts tomorrow. Remember I was asking for time management advice from the Atlanta airport to the hotel because I'm arriving at 4pm and the signing is at 5pm?! The rail system is supposed to be really efficient from the airport and I should be able to get to the hotel, check in, and get to the event by, oh, running at 100mph. ;-) SO DON'T UNCROSS THOSE FINGERS AND TOES YET! Remember the last time Delta made me run cross-airport, my right wrist was unusable for almost a month. I need to learn to walk unhurriedly, sedately, in a less frenzied pace. I don't think I remember that lifestyle.

So far this week, because of the airplane friends I made, I've crashed a birthday party that had over 100 people attending (best party-crash I've done in years!), rented a PT Cruiser convertible and rode around in the mountains (my man refuses to sit in a chick car, can you believe it?), been called "tough as nails" because I decided I missed roofing so much I had to show how it's done right to a bunch of macho dudes (I suppose that's a compliment....), and perhaps go to a concert tonight (RASCAL FLATTS!!!!!!), if my friend can pull some favors and get tickets. We shall see how good my party-life magic spell is.

Also, I think I broke all my nails rope climbing. Long story for when I get back in town.

Writing update. I started Chapter One with my hero in the shower. WHAT IS IT ABOUT THIS GUY and NEKKIDNESS? ***evil grin*** I'm mulling over changing it and starting with action that is more of a spy nature than a bedroom nature.

The main direction of the first few chapters is learning to reconnect with Book One (Virtually His) without making the story sound repetitious to those who have read it. In other words, no info-dumping. The fun part is to make everything from the hero's POV because this spydude is just too damn intriguing. I think you will approve.

Talk to you all in Atlanta! I'll definitely report about uber author sightings then, okay? Spy camera ready to click!

P/S I just got to share this because it's been cracking me up all day. My nephew sent me an email asking me to sponsor his hockey team--you know, $50 will get you a banner; $100 will get your name/business on a flag over the golf hole. Can you imagine, you're playing and trying to put your ball into Gennita Low's Hole? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA. Dying here. I don't know how I'm going to explain THAT one to my nephew.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge