ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Uber Busy

Another way to procrastinate:

http://www.funny-games.biz/splash-back.html

Arghh...girls, you're all being too helpful ;-). Anyway, this game is tougher than it looks and I've gotten only to Level 12.

Today, my editors sent me an "art sheet" for Book Two, which is a file that some publishers send out to get authors' input for their covers. For example, it asks about the hero's characteristics--age, distinguishing stuff, important scene. So that took most of my morning, as I tried to figure out suggestions for the cover of Virtually Hers (Book Two). Now, this is tough since I still have no idea what my cover for Book One is like. Then, when they asked for "tone" of the book, I had the brilliant idea of sending them my video for the Uber-Author Male POV blog post, the one with the sexy song.

Well, my ideas always make themselves more complicated in reality. My publisher's server would not receive a video file (too big). So, I sent it to one of the editor's Yahoo addy. Nope, file is too big too. I needed to convert it to MPEG, so that took another hour of my time ;-/. I'm soooo gooood at finding things with which to use up my writing time.

Anyway, all this has brought on the delayed panic of...WHAT?! COVER FOR #2? I...umm...DON'T EVEN HAVE THE BOOK WRITTEN YET!!! of stupendous proportions right in the middle of my lunch hour. Nervous wreck, nervous wreck....

So, of course I played with the above game for a bit, and then paid a visit to the
UBER SUBSERVIENT CHICKEN to soothe my battered nerves. I feel so much better now that I've gotten it to:

1) do the Electric Slide (SQ!!!)
2) sing
3) hula (SQ!!!)

And here are a few photos from the Romantic Times Convention's Mr. Romance Pageant:







First Runner-up was Travis, Lois Greiman's son, a very nice young man who looks fabulous in a kilt. The winner gets a shot to pose for a cover for a big publisher. These beautiful pics were taken by the equally gorgeous Lauri McCloud whose tight leather outfit should have won some kind of award:

I need to borrow that outfit but I don't think I can squeeze my butt into that thing....

Lauri, if I were the new and "improved" BATWOMAN, I would so do you. :-)

Okay, more very serious postings tomorrow.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such lovely photos! Thanks for sharing :)

**wink wink nudge nudge**

LM

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge