ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Uber-Rested!

Getting back into routine mode, so random thoughts:

1) Have you notice that as American Idol gets more and more into the final stages, the teeth of the dwindling number of finalists get whiter and whiter? You just wait till the final two. Their teeth will be dazzling snowy white when they open their mouth for those long, drawn-out notes, or in Chris' case, long drawn-out man-shriek ;-).

2) I paid $7.95 in the Atlanta hub so I could get on the Internet. It's an all-day pass but who spends more than an hour or two on the computer while they are in-between flights. Yes, someone is making a LOTSA money from Internet addicts. Also, the connection slows down quite a bit and it's hard to get certain sites. So don't do it. Really. LOL.

3) I was staring at pant legs while people watching at the airport. I'm short and I always have to fold up my jean legs, even with three-inch heels. Please don't tell me I can go to a dressmaker, blah-blah...it's going to be same reason why I don't go to the hairdresser, the mall, the carwash, etc. Anyway, I find that most guys don't roll up their pants, even the short dudes; they just let the pantlegs scrunch up against their shoes. For some reason, that bothers me.... Also, I kept wondering whether I was the ONLY lazy woman at the airport who didn't take the time to cut down the length of her jeans and sew them because everyone had perfectly fitting jeans, with the legs just touching the top of their shoes/boots. It was depressing. Then I saw one woman with rolled up pant legs. Finally. There is at least one other person in the airport like me ;-).

Talking about pants, I almost died laughing when one young man sitting in front of me got up to get his totebag, etc. He had such HUGE pants on, the crotch was around his knees. I swear to God, he couldn't even take a full stride. And of course, he didn't fold up his pant legs, are you kidding? They looked like rolls of fat on a Sharpei around his shoes. How he managed to wheel his tote and carry his shoulder bag while shuffling like that, I have no idea. I felt like leaning forward and hitching his pants up for him so he could walk faster!


4) More male and female POV observations. While I was in Colorado, I was admiring this:


and thinking, wouldn't it be nice to build it on this ledge:


and while I was dreaming about a beautiful study overlooking the Colorado mountains, the male was admiring this and discussing about digging a big hole:

I'm thinking of building in the lush mountains and he's all excited about digging a hole (the house and scenery is behind him). See? Same place. Totally different perspective.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

WK said...

LOL Well Jenn, my man is a construction man and has driven that little machine often. He has his own keys to one and loves it. My baby boy at 4 has already been in one and says I get one for me to play with now.LOL

I look at old houses and think I'd love to live there or wow that could be beautiful. He looks at them and says it'd cost this to fix it, or I'd get to use this tool to do this, or I'd have to buy this tool for this.........

LOL

Glad to see you back, BTW.

Gennita said...

Hi Wendy, I don't think it is just construction men who like tractors and things that dig. ;-)

SQ, So you think I might start an earthquake over there? LOL. Actually, I just like the view but I wouldn't want to live so high up where it's total blackness outside once the sun sets. No streetlights, all wilderness....

Also, it's scary to announce to salespeople that I wear a SIZE 0, depending on brand. Whatever does that mean?! But it says so on the label...Size 0. OTOH, I can't buy sweatpants in any ladies size to fit me so I wear Size 16 Youth/Boys. Sheesh.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge