ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Spies And Diapers?

I received several emails these last few weeks that asked the same thing: When is Lena and Stash (Into Danger) going to have a baby?/Will you show Marlena pregnant in a future book please?/Can you write a book with Lena and Stash starting a family? These emails, as far as I know, were from different readers.

=8-O

That's me staring at the puter with a coffee cup frozen midway to my mouth. My first thought was that there were readers out there planning my characters' future! It's incredibly fascinating and flattering, but also somewhat scary. After all, they have made my world theirs and anything I write in the future might affect their world-building.

I can't say I won't ever make Lena pregnant but I don't think it's possible in such a short time. It's been hardly a year in their time since they got together and spies take pregnancies very seriously. I mean, how's Lena going to go kickass and everything if she's all chubby with baby? And is her head even into that kind of responsibility at the moment? I think not. A year ago, she's was running away from even the thought of a committed relationship. Look how hard Stash had to work to get her to admit that she loved him. Can you see her with a McMillan Baby? And would she kowtow and let him name him Steve too? Y'all know about the McMillan Male Baby Rule ;-).

I'm very open to writing another book with Stash and Lena as the protagonists, though. I think that will challenge me since I've never done it before. How does one keep the sexual tension going when the characters are married? I'll have to read J.D. Robb and her In Death series all over again.

I would love to make one of them disappear and the other go look for him/her, but that's not exactly very romancey since they'd be apart for most of the book. But to get Stash into an angsty rage--what a yummy tempting idea! Or Lena showing exactly what she does when she's in assassin mode--OMG. Ah well, that's just me and my world-building and it's not exactly filled with sweet babies and teddy bears.

Roofers and spies aren't very good with babies, I'm afraid.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge