ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

RRrrrowwll...


I'm a bad furbabee mom. I'm running out of their dog food and didn't want to buy the stuff on the shelf because of the recalls. So I decided to make a batch of food for them last night. Guess what? I fell asleep while waiting for it to cook.
4.30am. Yup, you guessed it. The smell of burning woke me up.

Sigh. The bottom of the pot was black and crusty. Poor mutant poms. They are eating burned food today.

**********************

Thank you, thank you, SARAH! You worked very hard yesterday, finding and sending me four BEAUTIFUL pictures of The Carlson Twins. Here is one of them:


Yum! I don't think I can display the frontally nekkid one for my desktop, though ;-). I use my laptop at the restaurant and I don't want to shock the old dudes in there, heh heh.

I've been reading Lora Leigh's Megan's Mark while I ride the cycle at the gym. It's from the Breed Series. The hero's a genetically altered human-animal "mutant," so he's part lion. The heroine has empathic skills. Except for the heroine's irritating cousin (actually he isn't, but he rubs me the wrong way every time he opens his mouth) and her tendency to argue with everything he says, the book has certainly helped me forget my dislike of stationary cycling.

What book has your attention now?

Burnt doggie food, anyone? ;-)


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Sadista said...

When I did a google on these two, a gay site came up. Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Kitty Takes A Holiday and I also read on the stationary bike. Keri Arthur's Kissing Sin and Full Moon Rising were good for that too, made the time fly by.

Sarah said...

I am glad you liked! I have the one of them in the water on the desktop at home, my own laptop would be a total no go! As this is the dh's home pc to, I keep getting frowned at and grumbles about changing the wallpaper. LOL! The nekkid one just got raised brows and head shaking!

I am reading Vanished by Karen Robards. I do enjoy her work, always a good read. Am on holiday for 2 weeks now, I teach so it is end of term break here. I LOVE the holidays!

Anonymous said...

I just had to throw out a pot for that same feat :-p but with potatos not dog food :)

Aimee Elizabeth said...

We buy lots of dogfood when we get it, so we haven't had to buy any. We use Science Diet for all our dogs, and I haven't seen it on the list yet...
I love Lora Leigh, and I enjoyed Megan's mark a lot.
Right this moment I am reading the fourth book in Keri Arthur's "Riley Jenson, Guardian" series, Dangerous Games.
Then hopefully I'm on to Patricia Briggs, or Lora's Dangerous Games.
THEY NEED TO COME UP WITH MORE ORIGINAL NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! *sigh*

Gennita said...

Sadista,

All the gay sites have the best pictures ;-). They like their men nekkid! I bet the twins have a lot of female and gay fans.

Lauren,

Both you and JP have convinced me to give the Kitty series a try. I hesitated before when I heard about the "weak" heroine.

Isn't it funny how you set your cycle for 15 minutes and you usually hate that last three minutes but because you're actually reading a great scene, you cycle PAST your clock?! Romance books promotes fat-burning! Yay!

Hi Sarah,
I love Karen Robards too. Hey, two week of lazing around! Remember to go see 300, heh heh. And hey, please email me your address. I'm sending you a copy of Virtually His for your taking the time to look for the Carlson Twins for me.

Kim,
I'm still trying to scrape that damn pot of mine! It's glassware so it's difficult. Next time: non-stick cookware for late night cooking!

Aimee,
LOL, yah, the similar titles would drive me crazy. I'm enjoying Megan's Mark a lot. Will write more about it when I'm done.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge